Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are industry standard, pioneer software tools for professional graphic design. The powerful integration between Photoshop and Illustration enhances greatly efficiency and productivity, allowing designers to put more of their time in creativity development.
This course has been designed to provide basic knowledge about the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and enable students to tap their creative/artistic attributes in design and development of their work. Case scenarios, current trends and project work as highly focused during the training.
- Photoshop Vs Illustrator: Where to use?
- Explore Photoshop and Illustrator Interface
- Identify and use various tools to create, edit and modify images.
- Learn to Manipulate layers and apply effects and filters.
- Identify and use image enhancing techniques.
- Learn about color and alignment principles.
- Working with Guides and Grids
- Understanding vector shapes
- Power of Shapes, Fills and Strokes in Illustrator
- Mastering the art of Pen tool
- Reshaping Objects and working with curves
- Type tool and converson to outlines
- Introduction and Setup
- Vector Graphics Vs. Raster Graphics
- Photoshop Interface tour
- Working with Tools
- Creating and Transforming Shapes
- Introduction to Layers in Photoshop
- Pen Tool
- Color Principles
- Image Retouch and Enhancement
- Introduction to Digital Art
- Illustrator Interface Tour
- Understanding Vector Shapes
- Working with Art Boards
- Shapes, Fill and Stroke
- Drawing Line, Arcs and Spirals
- Mastering Pen Tool
- Distort and Transform Objects
- Working with Curves
- Type Tool
- Working with Masks in Illustrator
Who can join this course?
This course has been designed to enable people working with images and graphics to artistically present their work. It is highly essential course for aspiring graphics designers and professional photographers, video professionals as well as architectures and engineers.
Being a fundamental course, this course doesn’t require prior knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. We will start this course from scratch. However, basic familiarity with other photo-editing tools is a plus.